Current events  
 Religion 
 Technology 
 Countries 
 Politics 
 Society 
 Other 

There are currently no top
rated posts : don't forget you can "thumb" up or down posts.

Website intro. Please login or register (it's very fast and free).

• Index
  • » Society - Room 1
  • » Western medias : really free? by DrDemosphen
  •    Misinterpretations and lies of western media

Last big events were obviously lied about so much that only a total copper-top wouldn't notice. Russo-Georgian War and now Libya, for instance. Don't you people get sick of bullsh*t forced down your throat? Don't you think that you deserve to see a TRUE picture, not pro-democratic bliss? I always thought that press should be professional. It' wasn't supposed to take sides, when it does, it becomes propaganda. As far as I am concerned, western press isn't free. It has an illusion of freedom, that's why it's most successful brainwashing machine in history. But anyone with IQ even slightly above average must notice the rotten smell of such info?... I did and almost puked on my TV. What happened with TRULY free press?... Please explain to poor Russian numb nut here...

Edit

#21 2011-04-17 05:31:22

Russia    DrDemosphen

Re: Western medias : really free?

@fra2591 What is natural is a course which our evolution laid out for us. Being ruled by the strong men. And as far  as I am concerned, that's the best way.

#22 2011-04-17 04:52:50

Norway    Jpreisser

fra2591 wrote:

@DrDemosphen 

Neither democracy nor communism are natural for humans

thats just stupid because NO political regime is natural for humans. And you are right, a dictatorship CAN be a good thing. You just need a good leader (you are russian, you probably know that Staline destroyed the russian civilisation, and what could have been the greatest empire of all time...)

But I believe that if the population is well enough educated (and it is the case in western countrie) then democracy is a perfect regime. Of course it has to be a real democracy and I fear that in europe well that not the case anymore...   :(:

I have a question wich is in regard to your last sentence. What is wrong with the democracy you have in Europe?

#23 2011-04-14 01:54:19

France    fra2591

@DrDemosphen 

Neither democracy nor communism are natural for humans

thats just stupid because NO political regime is natural for humans. And you are right, a dictatorship CAN be a good thing. You just need a good leader (you are russian, you probably know that Staline destroyed the russian civilisation, and what could have been the greatest empire of all time...)

But I believe that if the population is well enough educated (and it is the case in western countrie) then democracy is a perfect regime. Of course it has to be a real democracy and I fear that in europe well that not the case anymore...   :(:

#24 2011-04-13 21:31:38

Russia    DrDemosphen

@valdo Neither democracy nor communism are natural for humans, so they aren't going to stay. For the last 40 000 years we were led by alfa-male dictate and that's what it'll be back to when "western civilization" will collapse. Democracy is multiplying beurocracy (China and India are perfect examples of advantage of capitalist one party system against democracy), weakening states from within. I sure want my country to be under strong dictator, who cares for his people and doesn't give a damn about world opinion and such, only cares for his country's best interests coz they his interests too.

#25 2011-04-13 16:58:01

Spain    valdo

as for the georgian war... what about it? how was it portrated in the western media.
Oh and a last thing :

deserve to see a TRUE picture, not pro-democratic bliss

Are you against democratie??

#26 2011-04-13 16:53:06

Spain    valdo

@DrDemosphen the press CAN take sides. That why you have newspapaers left winged or right winged... But its true that sometimes they agree on things like on Libya for example :
left winged media supports the intervention because they think it's helping the rebels (which is true)
right winged media supports the intervention because : its cool that our armies can use their military streingh and show*off, because we're going to kill Kadaffi, who is an islamic terrorist, and because it helps the rebels...

But all these newspapers know that one of the reasons of this intervention is to preservs the western countries' interests... but who cares if it helps the population? big_smile

#27 2011-04-13 12:50:08

Russia    DrDemosphen

Western medias : really free?

Last big events were obviously lied about so much that only a total copper-top wouldn't notice. Russo-Georgian War and now Libya, for instance. Don't you people get sick of bullsh*t forced down your throat? Don't you think that you deserve to see a TRUE picture, not pro-democratic bliss? I always thought that press should be professional. It' wasn't supposed to take sides, when it does, it becomes propaganda. As far as I am concerned, western press isn't free. It has an illusion of freedom, that's why it's most successful brainwashing machine in history. But anyone with IQ even slightly above average must notice the rotten smell of such info?... I did and almost puked on my TV. What happened with TRULY free press?... Please explain to poor Russian numb nut here...

Board footer

Created by AFL, powered by FluxBB
© 2011 theworlddebating.com