Current events  
 Religion 
 Technology 
 Countries 
 Politics 
 Society 
 Other 

There are currently no top
rated posts : don't forget you can "thumb" up or down posts.

Website intro. Please login or register (it's very fast and free).

• Index
  • » Religion - Room 1
  • » Evolutionism vs Creationism by valdo

• Genesis 1:1 quotemark1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. quotemark2
    I think that the darwin theory has some gaps, but that they have been dramatized by the media.

The missing link has never been found and when scientists said that they found it well it was mistaken with an other animal...  lol
    Yeah, hum2 , but that doesn't prove anything. It's normal that's it's very hard to find a squeleton of a creature who died hundreds of millions of years ago in the middle of Africa.

My arguments for evolution:

If you believe that their is no evolution, you believe that there is no evolution among animals : so you believe that Dinosaures and cows have lived together:

sansrezf.png

nono No way!!!

In addition, evolution among animal species has been PROVEN. Why? Because we can date any squeleton and rock we find. And with this we managed to date precisely the amount of time a species  lived and we can date when it appeared and disappeared. And it's very easy to prove that a lot of species disappeared.

evolution1.jpg

Look at the facts!!! Stop being blind!! paper
    That doesn't mean God didn't create the earth.

Edit

#1 2016-07-27 14:29:39

American Samoa    hannamarin

Re: Evolutionism vs Creationism

Thanks for this video! I have one website http://bigpaperwriter.com/blog/creation … tion-essay that give full information concerning this question!

#2 2015-06-29 22:23:52

United Kingdom    Higgins

In my book, creationism and evolution are not opposed to each other.

Of course I believe in evolution, and than man is at the end of a long chain that probably started from a single amphibian cell millions of years ago, and from which every living creature comes from.

But also, I think there must be some supra-natural force at the orign of the universe. I cannot say for certain, but I suppose there is. I am not satisfied with the explanation that everything comes from Big Bang.

Of course, I do not believe that man and the fauna and flora were "created" as we see them now. That idea seems ridiculous to me.

#3 2015-03-24 21:05:01

United States    crossel

I say to dc2009, wow! I have never seen more lies! The Vatican is the defender of the Bible and no where in the Bible does it say "by the way this is all a sham". I should also refer to a line in the bible, Genesis 1:3, that says let there be light, which, in some ways, supports the Big Bang so therefore the Big Bang is the work of GOD and I remind you dc2009 the Big Bang created the Earth.

#4 2015-02-28 01:34:41

United States    #armcannons

CREATIONISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                              NO PROOF OF EVOLOUTION

Last edited by #armcannons (2015-02-28 01:35:13)

#5 2015-02-07 19:08:40

Italy    dc2009

wow, what a waste of intellectual capital. even the Vatican says evolution is real. American fundamentalism will destroy the US as each generation increasingly become intellectual cretins on the global stage.

#6 2014-11-02 00:30:54

United States    crossel

Look everthing around you is created by god. God is the person who has your best interests at heart.

#7 2014-07-13 08:28:57

Taiwan (ROC)    Archduke

And....though many of our clues are fossil-locked, and we haven't found all the missing links, we can expound on what we have.... hump

Galileo conducted an experiment of movement and reached the conclusion that 物體只要不受到外力的作用,就會保持其原來的靜止狀態或勻速運動狀態不變。 Which is Newton's first law. hump

He didn't have an environment which 物體不受到外力的作用, but he reached the correct conclusion. hump

Sometimes a conclusion has to be jumped on with enough proof because of difficulties in proving the extremes. tomato

#8 2014-07-10 13:51:10

Taiwan (ROC)    Archduke

cowboy
Life has been discovered to survive in magma, polar caps and outer space.
There is nothing to suggest that life can do only what we think they can do! geek

#9 2013-07-14 11:41:26

Habermas

Simply Said, there is much evidence that supports the Evolutionism theory. There is no evidence that supports Creationism.

#10 2012-10-02 03:09:53

United States    calibur

Common ancestry.
Clearly your science teacher has no knowledge of evolutionary theory... Or you misinterpret him/her.
We did not evolve from modern monkeys, rather modern monkeys and ourselves evolved from the same monkey-like creature.
Which has long since died out.

#11 2012-10-02 00:29:11

United States    maps12

It is the biased politicians who help pass laws to forbid the teaching of evolution-ism.  Why cannot the two exist.  One more thing, I have a science teacher who does not believe in evolution-ism because monkeys still exist, please explain.

#12 2012-09-27 05:37:16

Cuba    Dannovick

I find it funny that it is still a "hot topic" in the U.S.A. if schools should teach creationism rather or in addition to evolution.

#13 2012-07-18 02:15:33

Canada    SgtPeppers

@maps12 

Because it is hard enough to get funding without aggravating the religious right. It also doesn't help that about 30% of biology teachers in the US are creationists, because they don't actually need any real qualifications in the subject they teach.

#14 2012-07-16 18:54:42

United States    maps12

Why are some public schools afraid of teaching the evolution theory.

#15 2012-07-15 00:10:31

Canada    SgtPeppers

@cope 

The fact most people still haven't figured out that in a matter of minutes you can access hundreds of pages of legitimate, reputable research and it requires only an internet connection and some knowledge of what you're looking for.

I am relatively lenient when it comes to sourcing, I tend to simply accept their premises and claims for the sake of argument and work from there. The only exception is if a claim is totally wrong or if they simply want to state their opinion as true and never have to justify it.

#16 2012-07-14 22:45:17

Serbia and Montenegro    cope

@SgtPeppers

Okay, now justify that belief without saying "thats just what I believe".
Unless you can present valid evidence or a valid syllogism, your opinion means nothing on a debate about a scientific topic.

I'm wondering where this trend comes from? I mean, so many people think that it is perfectly fine to just say something and not back it up. It's like, I'm gonna claim something and just to be able to avoid any debate or discussion or even comment on it I'm gonna finish it with "that's what I believe" and then I'm safe.

Unbelievable... but what causes such behavior?

Last edited by cope (2012-07-14 22:46:51)

#17 2012-07-13 18:43:05

Canada    SgtPeppers

@MrBeer 

Okay, now justify that belief without saying "thats just what I believe".

Unless you can present valid evidence or a valid syllogism, your opinion means nothing on a debate about a scientific topic.

#18 2012-07-13 16:07:49

Germany    MrBeer

Life has come through Evolution, which was thought out and started by a God.That´s my belief at least.

#19 2012-07-13 08:49:15

First of all it goes against the Law of Bio-genesis which states that life can only come from living matter; not inorganic matter.

IT'S NOT A LAW!!!

It's a BS sentence someone said and believed, NOT a law!

Again with the lies. For crying out loud man, stop lying!

#20 2012-07-13 08:01:20

@Marcus Ulri

1. What is the application of your so called "creation science"?
2. What is the testable, disprovable claim of your so called "creation science"?
3. What is the testable prediction of your so called "creation science"?

No they are not creationist claims this is real scientist giving evidence of why they don't believe in evolution educated people saying they find the theory flawed

a) these are not scientists, they wouldn't know science if it bit them in the ars.
b) whether they, or anyone else, believe in evolution is not an argument, it's actually a logical fallacy. a lie is a lie no matter how many people believe in it and the truth is the truth even if no one believes in it.
c) if you want to play the "list of scientists" game then you should take a look at Project Steve: http://ncse.com/taking-action/project-steve/

I am not being religious in anyway nor am I trying to preach to anyone I read that essay saw the flaws in the theory and just left the sinking ship.

a) well, if you call that crap of a text scientific than that explains why you believe such BS, you obviously can not distinguish between BS and a real scientific paper. Just because someone lists a bunch of important sounding references does not mean they actually used them as such. those are listed so that people like you would BELIEVE them blindly. Science is NOT belief! Science is PROOF.
b) stop calling the best proven theory in science a sinking chip, it's pathetic. i know that you don't have any arguments which is why you are reduced to such petty attempts at making a fact seem questionable. it's not.
c) i already told you, evolution is a proven scientific fact while theory of evolution is trying to explain that fact and is doing a pretty darn good job.

Did you even bother to look at the links I gave you?

About Evolution: http://www.talkorigins.org/origins/faqs-evolution.html
Answers to creationist claims: http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/list.html

Last edited by cope (2012-07-13 08:05:03)

Board footer

Created by AFL, powered by FluxBB
© 2011 theworlddebating.com