Current events  
 Religion 
 Technology 
 Countries 
 Politics 
 Society 
 Other 

There are currently no top
rated posts : don't forget you can "thumb" up or down posts.

Website intro. Please login or register (it's very fast and free).

• Index
  • » Religion - Room 1
  • » Evolutionism vs Creationism by valdo

• Genesis 1:1 quotemark1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. quotemark2
    I think that the darwin theory has some gaps, but that they have been dramatized by the media.

The missing link has never been found and when scientists said that they found it well it was mistaken with an other animal...  lol
    Yeah, hum2 , but that doesn't prove anything. It's normal that's it's very hard to find a squeleton of a creature who died hundreds of millions of years ago in the middle of Africa.

My arguments for evolution:

If you believe that their is no evolution, you believe that there is no evolution among animals : so you believe that Dinosaures and cows have lived together:

sansrezf.png

nono No way!!!

In addition, evolution among animal species has been PROVEN. Why? Because we can date any squeleton and rock we find. And with this we managed to date precisely the amount of time a species  lived and we can date when it appeared and disappeared. And it's very easy to prove that a lot of species disappeared.

evolution1.jpg

Look at the facts!!! Stop being blind!! paper
    That doesn't mean God didn't create the earth.

Edit

#161 2011-05-21 19:37:43

Netherlands    ruude3

Re: Evolutionism vs Creationism

@americaneag: maybe not retarded, but he was a monkey; or at least a common grandfather of us humans and the current monkeys.

But seriously, what reasons other than the bible do you have that Darwin is wrong?

#162 2011-05-21 16:33:21

United States    americaneag

Re: Evolutionism vs Creationism

My great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grand father isn't a retarded frog-rat-monkey. diagree

#163 2011-05-21 10:43:52

Spain    valdo

Evolutionism vs Creationism

Genesis 1:1 quotemark1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. quotemark2
I think that the darwin theory has some gaps, but that they have been dramatized by the media.

The missing link has never been found and when scientists said that they found it well it was mistaken with an other animal...  lol
Yeah, hum2 , but that doesn't prove anything. It's normal that's it's very hard to find a squeleton of a creature who died hundreds of millions of years ago in the middle of Africa.

My arguments for evolution:

If you believe that their is no evolution, you believe that there is no evolution among animals : so you believe that Dinosaures and cows have lived together:

sansrezf.png

nono No way!!!

In addition, evolution among animal species has been PROVEN. Why? Because we can date any squeleton and rock we find. And with this we managed to date precisely the amount of time a species  lived and we can date when it appeared and disappeared. And it's very easy to prove that a lot of species disappeared.

evolution1.jpg

Look at the facts!!! Stop being blind!! paper
That doesn't mean God didn't create the earth.

Last edited by valdo (2011-05-21 10:45:35)

Board footer

Created by AFL, powered by FluxBB
© 2011 theworlddebating.com