Current events  
 Religion 
 Technology 
 Countries 
 Politics 
 Society 
 Other 

There are currently no top
rated posts : don't forget you can "thumb" up or down posts.

Website intro. Please login or register (it's very fast and free).

• Index
  • » Society - Room 1
  • » Our society's future. by Pheyniex
  •    To figure out how could a realistic, futuristic society be. (politics,economics,culture..)

Mankind has for many times wondered about the future. How do you think it will be. What do you think about the views of others? Have you read anything impossible/improbable or simply not something you like? How do you expect people to behave on a everyday basis? (you are allowed to restric your opinion to an specific ares of the planet, preferably your country)

Edit

#1 2014-07-16 19:56:14

Taiwan (ROC)    Archduke

Re: Our society's future.

An invisible revolution will happen in all fields, drastically changing mankind as we know it.
agree

#2 2011-07-19 11:14:32

Netherlands    sex_beast91

Re: Our society's future.

Well, first of all in the near future I predict a world war and probably a lot of trouble when global warming will cause floods in very populated regions. Plus immigration in rich countries is starting to lower living conditions even in rich countries. So I wouldn't expect the near future (100 years) to be great. It will be crap. However, after this crap time well I think that all countries on earth, Africa included, will be riched and developped. All men will REALLY be equal since all developping countries will be developped and rich.

Even further in time I think man will start colonizing new planets... Or at least exploit their ressources.

#3 2011-07-17 23:14:23

Portugal    Pheyniex

Our society's future.

Mankind has for many times wondered about the future. How do you think it will be. What do you think about the views of others? Have you read anything impossible/improbable or simply not something you like? How do you expect people to behave on a everyday basis? (you are allowed to restric your opinion to an specific ares of the planet, preferably your country)

Board footer

Created by AFL, powered by FluxBB
© 2011 theworlddebating.com