Current events  
 Religion 
 Technology 
 Countries 
 Politics 
 Society 
 Other 

There are currently no top
rated posts : don't forget you can "thumb" up or down posts.

Website intro. Please login or register (it's very fast and free).

• Index
  • » Religion - Room 1
  • » Islam a terrorist religion ? by samudragupt
  •    Is islam a threat to world peace?

The number of people killed by Islamic Jihad. It arrives at the the figure of 270 million. But I know for example the figure for Hindus and Buddhist killed by Islamic Jihad was put at 80 million as a moderate estimate - some historians believed that it was possible that 100-120 million Indians were killed to bring that country under Sharia.

The real figure of those killed by Islamic Jihad could be somewhere around 300-400 million. Because here we are forgetting to conquests of the Middle East, Persia, the Caucasus and North Africa.

jihad is still going strong in 21st century killing innocents day by day.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Edit

#481 2011-08-24 23:14:41

Netherlands    sex_beast91

Re: Islam a terrorist religion ?

@samudragupt Not all muslims want that. Look at the countries of North Africa. I went there recently, and they are starting to look more and more like us (occidentals). They enjoy our way of life (democracy, freedom of speech, free educational, quality of men and women).

I think you shouldn't judge a religion for the values it's supposed to teach, but for the values that actually emerge from it.

I don't think Islam brings good to muslim countries. That's for sure. But it's not SO bad. The religion that brings to most good in my opinion, is Protestantism. But that's not the debate here.

I think that if we get tid of raddical muslims, then the answer of the de bate is NO. And I think that muslims, if the quality of life improves in their countries, will get tired of extremists and it will naturally die. hum2

#482 2011-08-24 13:57:09

India    samudragupt

NOW WHAT IS IDEAL ISLAMIC STATE??/

The ideal islamic country

The ideal islamic country is one where thinking is a crime, where the national dress is Burqa,
where homosexuals are glued in the ass and left to die ....
The ideal islamic country is one where women look at themselves as brainless fuckdolls who can never contribute to the society ...
The ideal islamic country is one where apostates are raped and blaspehemers beheaded
...where the character of men is judged by the length of their beards ...
The ideal islamic country is one where contraceptives are banned, where population is controlled through senseless killing ...
The ideal islamic country is one that denies gravity but believes in an arrogant, vengeful, nosy and attention seeking God ...
The ideal islamic contry is one where anyone who thinks straight is termed a devil worshipper ..
where any form of entertainment (except sex in the dark with wives) is denied..
the ideal islamic country is where all the budget is spent on building mosques, where the quran is the only valid book for physics , chemistry and medical science ..Lets all strive for an islamic country before God gets angry again ..and sends another flood

#483 2011-08-24 13:46:30

India    samudragupt

Non muslim nations are improving the life of their people through research and education, while muslim countries people are fighting on halal/haram and just praying to please allah. Non muslim countries make laws better for humanity while in muslim countries every law is controversial as Islamic/non Islamic.

#484 2011-08-24 13:07:59

United Kingdom    depresser

@Snow_Dog I agree they are not true followers of those faiths. What they believe in is better than the faith i completely agree.

#485 2011-08-23 19:28:53

India    92nida

@samudragupt 
You got me? You got me wrong. I'm not a Muslim. I'm an Atheist! I don't happen to believe in God! Hence, save yourself your effort. I have no Muslim ancestors far far off. But, my best friend is a Muslim, my other Best friend is a Hindu. And my Best friend is not a Terrorist.
And, did you not want to debate with me cuz you assumed I'm a Muslim? Or do you normally look for chances to Kick people?
And if your talking about authenticity, sir there is absolutely no authenticity in the link you have suggested. It is just a group of haters like you who have come together in a form to only highlight a few mistakes, perhaps crimes committed by the Muslims!
Such mistakes happen everyday... By Hindus, Muslims and everyone. You are a complete communalist man.
You just started accusing me of being a Terrorist just because you assumed I was one? Yes sir.. That's right! There are Non-Muslims also who support the wrongness of accusing a whole community of being something that they couldn't possibly be!
Jews were thought about the same way earlier. Hitler attempted to kill all. Would you assume that they were all evil? And deserved the death?

Since you requested for an authentic proof..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayodhya_dispute
This is popular enough so you wont require the link.. I'm trying to explain through this that Hindus haven't been all clean either.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombay_Riots
By this link I'm only emphasisng that the clash is between them. None of the other two ever remain quiet at the other's approach. They are both black. No one is better not worse! Especially not a terrorist!

#486 2011-08-23 16:28:57

India    samudragupt

-Please don't be aggressive. Even if this is a "hot" debate.-

@92nida 

i got u..u r a muslim.

becoz a muslim can only lie like u.u ignored my facts that i posted and accused me with out any proof.

OPEN UR EYES, PLZZ LOG IN TO THIS LINK TO SHOW HOW MANY HINDUS MURDERED BY U MUSLIMS ??

http://www.historyofjihad.org/india.html

DONT DEBATE WITH ME WITH OUT  ANY AUTHENTICITY OR PROOF,OR  M READY TO KICK..

How India is once again in danger today 

???

quotemark1 The clock of the Islamic Jihad has started ticking once again and a swath of disctricts from Kashmir, thruogh Himachal, Uttaranchal, Northern Uttar Pradesh, Bihar up to West Bengal and Assam have become Muslim majority or ones with Muslims fast approaching majority through demographic multiplication and migration. This is a ploy of the Muslim to use demographics to kink up Pakistan with Bangla Desh. Again the proportion of lands owned by Muslims along the Sea shores across India's vast sea shore is increasing. quotemark2

#487 2011-08-23 11:57:28

India    92nida

@samudragupt 
Do you need to know if I'm a Hindu or a Christian or a Muslim to know if I'm right or wrong? That shows how communal you are. Hindus are becoming a minority? Boy. wake up and look around. India always housed a majority of Hindus and we still do today. Atleast get your facts straight before you make lame interpretations like Hindus are becoming a minority. What a boulderdash..
Besides, when you say the country of Hindus only... Makes you more communal. This country is the land of the Hindus, the Christians, the Muslims, the Sikh, the Zoroastrians. If you are delusional, then I suggest counselling. Quit living in the World of illusion where you believe that just cuz some added 'Hindu' in Hindustan makes it the nation of the Hindus.
Hindus are suffering because of Muslims? Can you tell me how? If you tell me how Muslims are causing distortion for the Hindus, I can tell you how Hindus cause the same scene in the lives of the other religions each day.
The fact is that none of the religions are pure. Not even Islam.. Nor the Hinduism. The blame game will only worsen what Indian society already is.. We have enough intolerants and we do not need to add up religious difficulties to it.

#488 2011-08-23 07:25:17

India    samudragupt

@Snow_Dog 

COULD U SHOW ME THE LIST OF TERRORIST ACTIVITIES COMMITTED BY CHRISTIAN , JEWS OR HINDUS AGAINST MUSLIMS IN 20TH OR IN 21TH CENTURY?

THEY JUST DEFEND THEMSELVES AGAINST ISLAMIC TERRORISTS, WE NEVER EXPLODED BOMBS IN MARKET FULL OF INNOCENTS ... OR NEVER COLLIDED ANY BIG AEROPLANES IN BIG BUILDINGS ON THE NAME  OF GOD.

M JUST GIVING U ONLY ONE EXAMPLES OF TERRORISM OUT OF THOUSANDS COMMITTED BY MUSLIMS.

DID U FORGET BESLAN MASSACRE OF RUSSIA IN WHICH ISLAMIC TERRORISTS KILLED INNOCENT CHILDREN???
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_sch … age_crisis

COULD U RECALL ANY THESE TYPE OF BRUTUAL MASSACRE OF MUSLIM CHILDREN DONE BY HINDUS,JEWS OR CHRISTAINS??

IN LAST I DONT KNOW WHO R U ?? COMMUNIST,LIBERAL OR PSEUDOSICKULARIST ...SO STOP SUPPORTING ISLAMIC TERRORISM. THEY HAVE NT SHOWN MERCY ON ANY ONE IN THIS EARTH.. lol2

#489 2011-08-23 07:09:25

India    samudragupt

@92nida 

first i dont know u r muslim or non muslim...

and becoz of sickularist and muslim appeasers like u. we non muslims indian r suffering in our country.even our indian media dont report the atrocities on non muslims indian .actually shame on people like u that we hindus r becoming minority in our country.   

http://www.historyofjihad.com/sitemap.html

if u want to know the history of brutual jihad by muslims...must log to see..

all facts r true and Other contributors to this site include professors and members of the faculty from the Universities of Stanford and Michigan (Ann Arbor), Kansas State University, Ohio State University, and the London School of Economics. We strongly suggest that this site be recommended as additional reading for students of Islamic History.

M STANDING FOR THE TRUTH AND TRUTH IS THAT MUSLIMS R BRUTAL AND DONT BELONG TO ANY COUNTRY

#490 2011-08-22 19:17:58

United States    Snow_Dog

@samudragupt Also, please, use the reply system, it makes it so much easier. Look, everywhere you go, you find radical Christian organizations that are often just as bad as muslim terrorists. It's saddening to see that people like you think that all muslims are terrorists. It's impossible really. In your quote, you say that all muslims have a problem wherever they live, but you are wrong. Just as many Christians, atheists, Jews, etc complain about their religion integrating with society. Extreme Christians bemoan the loss of prayer in schools (though if you were to propose Hindu, Muslim, or Jewish prayer, they'd be appalled), they complain that society no longer has them so dominant. In response to your pretty little picture you have in your post, Christians have killed roughly over 2 million by my estimate (I researched it myself) since AD 30. By your logic, its Christianity that leads to terrorism. The crusades against other religions continue to this day.

Last edited by Snow_Dog (2011-08-22 19:29:24)

#491 2011-08-22 16:16:50

India    92nida

Wow! This is so lame! N your an Indian! What a shame.. India is a country of diversity... Hindus and Muslims play Holi together and you happen to be talking about religious discrimination. Jihads are eradicating peace sir... And if you liked to notice, it isn't Islam. The religion. It is rather sad to see such an ignorant post by you.:disagree:
I read most of your and you seem delusion-ed yo me, a typical man who hinders the growth of a country. You ask me where the moderate Muslims are.. And you cal all Muslims terrorists. How do you expect a Muslim to accept the line that he or she remains a terrorist?

Last edited by 92nida (2011-08-22 16:21:07)

#492 2011-08-22 13:00:00

@samudragupt I'm atheist. I don't support any religion. I support peace, and the best route to peace is understanding.

#493 2011-08-22 12:57:47

@depresser, there are moderate Christians and Jews, but you could say they aren't true to their religion, and don't follow it to their roots.

#494 2011-08-22 02:25:42

France    fra2591

I'm more scared of China and India. Muslims don't scare me they are weak. However they piss us off because they cause trouble in our peaceful countries.

#495 2011-08-20 23:48:42

United Kingdom    depresser

@Snow_Dog Both religious have disgusting fundamental preaching, however Islam is indeed worse in that respect. In my opinion it is the number one obstacle to world peace. I know you say there agree moderate muslims, but these people are not true muslims, they do not follow to religion to its roots.

#496 2011-08-19 08:42:56

India    samudragupt

snow dog..
i dont u r muslim or non muslim

but M PARTIALLY AGREE WITH U BUT NOT FULLY.......yes u r rite that Christians were guilty of carrying crusader but see the Muslims, their jihad had never stopped against non Muslims, actually islamic jehadis r organizing themselves in more effective form  in 21st century.
In every Muslim country u will find numerous jehadi organizations helping terrorists..jehadis ,not only on muslim countries. also on non muslim countries they r trying spread their own jehad.

SNOW DOG  u r just ignoring reality and blindly supporting Muslims.

there r so many recent terror attacks on the world from mumbai to israel to europe. who is responsible for all that stuff??/ of course muslims..r responsible. becoz their quran teaches them to do so, in quran it is written to spread islam all over the world , irrespective of its consequences and eliminate who stands in the way..

quotemark1 why only muslims has problem in the world, they have a problm wherever they live, if they r living in america , they have a problm , if they r living in europe ,they have a problm, in asia they have a problm.. why only muslims have a problm with the world???  quotemark2

becoz they want creepy sharia law wherever they live , they want to turn world in unified islamic state *(khalifa) , thats what they r fighting for. actually they dont know patriotism , they dont know brotherhood with infidels, they know only one thing that is ISLAM.

IN england u can see EDL , fighting for same reason against muslims.NOT ONLY in England but in many countries u can see organizations like EDL... r they fools?? no they r the real one who anticipated the danger in advance.   

snow dog like u said.. 

There are 1.57 BILLION Muslims on the planet, there is no way they are all terrorists

then tell me plzz where r moderate muslims?? i have nt seen any one in my life criticizing islamic jehadis publicly .. why r they silent at a time when innocents r dying becoz of extremists Islamic adventures..?? if moderate cares about their own religion ,they should have to come in front l to criticize the jehadis. but there is no respect of moderates in islam. muslim prefers extremists only becoz their prophet was a extremists. no one in islam cares about jehadi..

some most brutual type of terror attacks carried by islamic jehadis.  like killing of russian children in elementary school.     and list is end less, i can nt mention every thing here. if i start mentioning ,i dont know how many i would  have to write here.

atrocities and murders by the other religion is nothing in front of genocide carried by islamic jehadis, how can any sound mind can compare those. ???

snow dog...... my pics r authentic one from not cartoons. with authentic data, from a site, u can check this out.
TROP.jpg     

time to wake up , Muslims across the world has started the third jihad now its time to stop them before its too late..:hand:

#497 2011-08-19 05:38:01

Australia    PatrickDup

@Snow_Dog If you include Tamer Lames Muslim Mongols who entered and pillaged and ransacked Northern India and large parts of the middle east, (although i am not to concerned with what the muslim mongols did to other muslims and when they obliterated Bagdahd), they did kill alot of Hindus and Buddhists and converted the northern indians to islam hence the pakistanis, and that has caused problems right til today. Also, the arab muslims and their raids of byzantine Greek anatolia and conquests of Byzantine Greek North Africa and Egypt, and of Christian Ostro Gothic Spain, and their invasions of France, and the genocide of all these regions peoples. And then there comes the turks, who were always murdering genocidal barbarians, but, became worse when they converted to Islam. They killed and finished off the weakened Byzantine Empire and kiled many millions of greeks and millions more slavics and Romanians. Possibly 15 million greeks and 10 million slavics and romanians. And this is a conservative number, and only during the middle ages. They killed another at least 1 million greeks from 1919-1922, and 1.5 million armenians during ww1. So, I would say Samadragupt has a bitter but very real point to make. I will agree that there is no way that all muslims are bad. But, many of them are bad, plain and simple.

#498 2011-08-18 23:11:39

NO. Plain and simple. That would be like me saying that all Christians are Ku Klux Klan members. Or that all atheists are murderous communists. Its absolutely ridiculous to stereotype on such a gigantic, vast scale. Your images, they imply that they've been killing forever. TAKE A LOOK AT CHRISTIAN HISTORY. The Muslim Empire(during the 600s-1000s) used economics and wise battle skills to build an empire. Christians just murdered everyone and each other. There are 1.57 BILLION Muslims on the planet, there is no way they are all terrorists. Its religious discrimination thats as bad as it was durning the CRUSADES, you'd think we'd be better than this.

#499 2011-08-18 19:30:27

India    samudragupt

Islam a terrorist religion ?

The number of people killed by Islamic Jihad. It arrives at the the figure of 270 million. But I know for example the figure for Hindus and Buddhist killed by Islamic Jihad was put at 80 million as a moderate estimate - some historians believed that it was possible that 100-120 million Indians were killed to bring that country under Sharia.

The real figure of those killed by Islamic Jihad could be somewhere around 300-400 million. Because here we are forgetting to conquests of the Middle East, Persia, the Caucasus and North Africa.

jihad is still going strong in 21st century killing innocents day by day.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Board footer

Created by AFL, powered by FluxBB
© 2011 theworlddebating.com