Current events  
 Religion 
 Technology 
 Countries 
 Politics 
 Society 
 Other 

There are currently no top
rated posts : don't forget you can "thumb" up or down posts.

Website intro. Please login or register (it's very fast and free).

• Index
  • » Religion - Room 1
  • » Islam a terrorist religion ? by samudragupt
  •    Is islam a threat to world peace?

The number of people killed by Islamic Jihad. It arrives at the the figure of 270 million. But I know for example the figure for Hindus and Buddhist killed by Islamic Jihad was put at 80 million as a moderate estimate - some historians believed that it was possible that 100-120 million Indians were killed to bring that country under Sharia.

The real figure of those killed by Islamic Jihad could be somewhere around 300-400 million. Because here we are forgetting to conquests of the Middle East, Persia, the Caucasus and North Africa.

jihad is still going strong in 21st century killing innocents day by day.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Edit

#41 2012-08-17 18:33:14

India    chankya

Re: Islam a terrorist religion ?

#42 2012-08-17 06:16:23

United States    calibur

Don't reply to him. Unless he gives us an actual response, just forget about him.

#43 2012-08-17 05:52:23

India    chankya

LOOk at this inbreds

europe and islam

304871_3222491895901_1842929114_n.jpg

#44 2012-08-16 21:07:38

United States    maps12

When Hazrat Omar came riding into Jerusalem on his donkey with one servant they had to take turns on the donkey. The servant was riding when they came into Jerusalem to except the surrender of the kingdom. People first thought the servant was the Khalifa, until they were told it was the one who was walking who was Khalifa. And Hazrat Omar refused to pray in their church, saying that if he stepped in there some idiot would turn it into a mosque.

I know it isn't very well worded, but it is a story a found from a book called Destiny Disrupted

#45 2012-08-16 20:41:20

India    chankya

Many Hindu girls/women were gangraped,physically cut into pieces...tortured and killed by Islamic fanatics in Assam....and in pakistan
Why the hell are the so called secularists silent ...??
i
Islamic pigs must understand that if even half of the infidel  Men picked swords ....then their whole community in world would vanish overnight!!!!!
I condemn violence in any form ...even against Muslims....but you Islamic pigs are digging graves for your women and children alongside Yourselves....

#46 2012-08-16 03:24:21

Canada    SgtPeppers

@chankya 

Did you even read my post? I pointed out that your are providing sources with no credibility and you provide stats which also have no credibility.

#47 2012-08-15 13:33:44

United States    maps12

@chankya 

our extreme hate for things and the "my religion is better than the others" should not be used in your arguments, it doesn't make you any better for wishing for the death of Muslims and putting up a useless argument.

#48 2012-08-15 06:57:47

United States    calibur

@chankya 

I won't respond to the rest, but islamaphobia does not necessarily mean crime. It usually doesn't.

#49 2012-08-15 06:37:06

India    chankya

FBI statistics show that there is no "Islamophobia." Contrary to media emphases and preoccupations, many "anti-Muslim hate crimes" have been faked by Muslims, and Jews are eight times more likely than Muslims to be the victims of hate attacks.

#50 2012-08-15 06:31:27

India    chankya

@SgtPeppers 

Everything is propaganda according to you peoples, wake up.I still remeber that sikhs and hindus suffered more than Muslims after 9/11 .U fucking noobs should know about the  latest mass shooting in Sikh temple which killed 6 people by a white supremacist with 9/11 tattoo.
Hope, he should have killed some Muslims in a mosque instead of killing innocent Sikhs.

Every thing i post is an example of hate according to you peoples, becoz that pic is truth and this is 100 percent truth that islam has been responsible for more than 19436 attack on non muslims in the name of religion . U cannot  deny it by ur crocodile tear sympathy for Islam.

Monthly Jihad Report
July, 2012
Jihad Attacks:    

Countries:    

Religions:    

Dead Bodies:    

Critically Injured:    

TROP.jpg

#51 2012-08-15 03:10:50

United States    calibur

@SgtPeppers 

1. Oh, ok.
2. I forgot Confucianism. I didn't know that Taoism and Judaism were caste-ish.

#52 2012-08-15 01:06:48

Canada    SgtPeppers

@maps12 

1. That is a much smaller denomination, and I'm not sure whether any extremists adhere to it

2. Yes I've seen Fahrenheit 9/11

#53 2012-08-15 01:04:03

Canada    SgtPeppers

@chankya 

No one would deny the picture is real. What you neglected to notice is that the poster is from the "American Freedom Defense Initiative", which on its website claims that Islam in US society is attempting to take over. Your source is a fucking CONSPIRACY SITE which believes liberalism in America results from brainwashing.

Way to fact check your sources. It just goes to show what a brilliant master debater you are.

#54 2012-08-15 00:59:57

United States    maps12

@SgtPeppers 

What about Ahmadi, though I haven't heard of an Ahmadi terrorist.  Also have you seen Fahrenheit 911?

#55 2012-08-15 00:56:48

Canada    SgtPeppers

@calibur 

1. Not true. Shiites are not an extremist minority, they are simply the smaller of 2 denominations (the other being the Sunni) both of which have produced extremists and have fought each other since Muhammad's death, originating in a dispute over rightful succession.
2. You forgot Judaism, Taoism, and Confucianism

#56 2012-08-13 21:07:15

Russia    NikoLStak

@chankya 

Nobody deny that there is a minority of terrorists in Islam.

#57 2012-08-13 18:52:55

India    chankya

423412_509627849064321_1524972503_n.jpg

Admin,. if u think, m trolling, u r welcome to ban me.

but this pic is real authentic and saying only truth .

#58 2012-08-13 14:47:29

United States    maps12

nything

The UAE is anything but tolerant, they are only after the money.  Search what they do to trafficked Indian children.

#59 2012-08-12 20:33:08

Russia    Michael

Of course, not. Some parts of Islamic world are just still on the stage of Christianity of medieval times, not all of them are same (Arab Emirates, Kazakhstan - very good examples of tolerance in Islamic world).

#60 2012-08-11 22:18:07

United States    calibur

@chankya 

Way to completely disregard my post, as usual.
1: Shiites are the extremist minority (admittedly a large minority).
2: Islam is the youngest of the major religions. see the world in Christian, Buddhist, or Hindu 1400 and it's not the clean, nice, equal place it is now.
Even now it's not a clean, nice, equal place in much of the world (As you will know, being in India...)
Oh, that just gave me an argument!
The Hindu caste system, a completely unfair and prejudiced system based in only one religion.

Last edited by calibur (2012-08-11 22:19:45)

Board footer

Created by AFL, powered by FluxBB
© 2011 theworlddebating.com