Current events  
 Religion 
 Technology 
 Countries 
 Politics 
 Society 
 Other 

There are currently no top
rated posts : don't forget you can "thumb" up or down posts.

Website intro. Please login or register (it's very fast and free).

• Index
  • » Techology - Room 1
  • » World's best assault rifle by americaneag
  •    What is currently the best assault rifle in the world ? (power, accuracy, reliability...)

Personally I think it's the AA 12.

Edit : ok yeah I know the AA12 is a shotgun. So my second choice is the M4A1.

Edit

#21 2011-12-01 14:06:38

Canada    SgtPeppers

Re: World's best assault rifle

@PatrickDup 

No, as I believe depresser said, a fetus is not human, it is made of a type of cell called stem cells, these types have not even decided whether they are skin or brain cells or human cells at all. Is a fetus more important to you than say an animal, which has a significantly higher brain function.

#22 2011-12-01 04:19:43

Australia    PatrickDup

@depresser 

I can assure you that abortion is very much murder in every sense of the word. Killing off your own flesh and blood just to have it easier and have a good career and go back to sleeping around is disgracefull. I would consider it murder if my girlfriend and I conceived and she did not want the baby and aborted it, hm hm, 'killed it'. I would possibly wife beat her silly. And I am not even a guy who tolerates or condones abusing woman in any way or form.

#23 2011-11-29 18:52:30

United States    TheAmerican

The SCAR MK 17, because it's chambered in the 7.62x51mm NATO.
Gives it more punch than the 5.56 round. The American

#24 2011-11-28 18:29:45

United Kingdom    depresser

@The Expert hahaha abortion is not murder. Murder is the killing of another human being. Fetuses are not human beings. Criminals or accused are.
Epic fail applaud

#25 2011-11-27 19:55:20

Canada    SgtPeppers

@The Expert 

That is just crazy first, liberals don't cheer abortions, they simply believe that a woman has the right to have one. Second, the death penalty is not something liberals have to oppose, I have no objection to it morally, but I know that it costs to much and does not serve its purpose.

Conservatives are hypocrites, they are pro life, but also favour the right to bear arms, a right which kills 30 000 Americans a year. They demand free speech to protect the gaybashing  they engage in, but absolutely hate it when those same rights let people criticize their religious beliefs. The Christians claim they are persecuted when the establishment clause prohibits the display of the ten commandments on government property, but try to use that same clause to restrict the right of other religions to practise publicly. You preach small government, then raise military spending, you spout small town working class values, then work to help corporations and the super rich squeeze every cent they can. You say that you support personal responsibility to enforce values rather than government actions, yet you perpetually try to circumvent peoples ability to take responsibility by ending abortions, forbidding birth control and criminalizing harmless drugs (though you protect big tobacco, which kills more people every minute then die from marijuana in a decade). All that and I have not even scratched the surface of you hypocrisies.

#26 2011-11-26 21:36:04

United States    The Expert

@depresser,

To be a liberal you have to oppose capital punishment and yet cheer on abortion.

And conservatives aren't hypocrites in their every day lives.

The Expert.

#27 2011-11-23 02:40:09

Canada    SgtPeppers

@depresser 

Well, they are gun crazy (Is that redundant). I have reached the point where I question whether The Expert (who ironically understands little beyond how to put a cohesive sentence on a computer and hit submit) is just a troll, because people who actually believe this stuff tend to quit when they lose (for reference see the evolution debate against whispering (I think that was the person, I could be wrong)), but expert keeps coming back for more and does not realize he has just lost the argument, so he is either a troll or a clone of Bill O'Reilly.

#28 2011-11-22 20:59:10

@SgtPeppers Its is kinda bloody hilarious, they do a good job of shooting themselves in the foot.

#29 2011-11-22 20:57:37

@The Expert Expose me to such facts.

#30 2011-11-21 13:54:20

Canada    SgtPeppers

@The Expert 

Hypocrites, you mean like being pro life and favouring the death penalty, or being the party of "personal responsibility" then opposing peoples ability to take responsibility, you know groups like homosexuals, who cannot. Is that what you mean by hypocrite?

#31 2011-11-20 19:38:14

@depresser,

If it makes you feel better, go ahead and think that. But the point of that was to show you that the facts are that liberals are hypocrites; sorry, but that's how it is.

The Expert.

#32 2011-11-20 17:07:41

Canada    SgtPeppers

@depresser 

I have actually begun to wonder if this is just the Americans F***ing with our minds, I mean every last one of these people (except Hermann Cain) has been elected to office before, and not one of them knows anything about anything. Fortunately, they have dragged all their candidates so far to the right that whoever gets the nomination (Romney) will spend the entire campaign getting hammered with debate clips of them wanting to abolish the EPA. Obama would win against any of these candidates, so let me be the first to say

FOUR MORE YEARS

@ TheExpert, just to rub it in, but Hermann Cain has slipped to the middle of the pack, along exactly the same time frame as I proposed in another debate.

#33 2011-11-20 09:47:03

@SgtPeppers It has gotten to the stage where it is just rather comical to be honest. Even John Mc Cain said that all the republican candidates were evil.

#34 2011-11-20 04:35:19

Canada    SgtPeppers

@depresser 

I have been to 49 states and you just described every person I met in them. Half these people are functional, rational human beings who accept evolution and can perform basic math, in other words, Democrats. But you would not know it from visiting these places, I think that country may just be beyond hope, considering they finally elect a smart president and then call him the antichrist.

#35 2011-11-20 00:59:10

@SgtPeppers 

its ridiculous, i gave him a league table from the WHO and he denied it, stating that the WHO is untrustworthy. His arguments deny utter fact.

#36 2011-11-20 00:57:19

@The Expert 

It is an indisputable and fair point, Conservatives like you accuse liberals of obscenities without any grounds to do so.

#37 2011-11-19 22:36:05

Canada    SgtPeppers

@The Expert 

Good, with depresser back, I don't have to continue trying to overcome you indoctrination by the FOX news propaganda machine alone (only half sarcasm)

#38 2011-11-18 22:19:05

@depresser 

How very perceptive, my bumbling British friend.
Also, glad to see that you're back on.

The Expert.

#39 2011-11-11 00:16:36

@The Expert Oh so you asked me this question to try and trap me. This is tame compare to what fox news does. It claims that Liberals are represented by 4chan and therefore Liberals are pedos. The game was an obvious joke, whilst fox news id downright slander

#40 2011-11-04 23:51:02

Russia    antonov

Board footer

Created by AFL, powered by FluxBB
© 2011 theworlddebating.com