Current events  
 Religion 
 Technology 
 Countries 
 Politics 
 Society 
 Other 

There are currently no top
rated posts : don't forget you can "thumb" up or down posts.

Website intro. Please login or register (it's very fast and free).

• Index
  • » Techology - Room 1
  • » World's best assault rifle by americaneag
  •    What is currently the best assault rifle in the world ? (power, accuracy, reliability...)

Personally I think it's the AA 12.

Edit : ok yeah I know the AA12 is a shotgun. So my second choice is the M4A1.

Edit

#41 2011-11-03 13:10:21

Russia    antonov

Re: World's best assault rifle

@The Expert

if handled correctly and shot one shot at a time it is very accurate. It may have a lot of recoil but I garantee that if you know how to use it it is indeed very accurate?

#42 2011-10-26 19:11:53

Canada    SgtPeppers

@The Expert 

No matter what source I provide, you will claim it is lying, all with no basis, so here is a non-partisan fact checking website, it looks at and explains what is right or wrong about political claims

On the stimulus
http://www.politifact.com/virginia/stat … ad-says-s/

read the entire thing and follow the links to examples of republican lies on this issue

On job creation (refers only to one comment, but the facts are there)
http://www.politifact.com/georgia/state … epression/

This one is directly on my point that the taxes are at there lowest in 50 years (only refers to the rich, as the middle class rate has hardly ever moved)
http://www.politifact.com/florida/state … owest-195/

Last edited by SgtPeppers (2011-10-26 19:13:10)

#43 2011-10-26 17:19:51

United States    The Expert

@SgtPeppers,

That is not true, as I demand to see the alleged facts.

The Expert.

#44 2011-10-26 13:47:13

Canada    SgtPeppers

@The Expert 

Taxes are at their lowest level in 50 years under Obama, so saying he raised taxes is an absolute lie.

#45 2011-10-26 13:34:49

@SgtPeppers,

One, those are not lies. So they aren't going to report them.
Two, those are ad homenin attacks, portraying a future candidate as both a zombie and a racist is ad homenin.

The Expert.

#46 2011-10-25 20:27:45

Canada    SgtPeppers

@The Expert 

No, they wouldn't and they haven't, the media has said not one word about the lies the republicans spout, calling Obama the most anti business president in history or saying he raised taxes, even when the tea party goes to fundraisers and call Obama the anti-christ. All these things are untouched by any news based outlet.

#47 2011-10-25 18:41:31

SgtPeppers,

You are wrong, in regard to the liberal media being unbiased. Also, all I'm saying is if the conservatives tried a ad homenin attack, the [unbiased] media would jump all over them.

The Expert.

#48 2011-10-24 21:51:16

Canada    SgtPeppers

@The Expert 

Liberals would laugh at the most obvious attempt at trolling in history, the difference between liberals ands conservatives is that liberals only attack what is

1. meant literally
2. Foolish

Conservatives will attack anything to get the focus off the issues. When Obama unveiled his jobs plan, 90% of FOX news stories on the plan contained more content on the tie clip that was used to bind the plan than the actual aspects of it, only about 20% explained in any detail what the plan actually contained, while only about 10% explained the benefits to he plan.

Most of the programs conservatives cite as attacking them, like the Daily show, the Colbert report and Real time with Bill Maher are satirical in nature, not news shows. On the other side you have Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, all are of course entitled to say whatever they want, but not one of those shows is classified as an opinion show, all are considered to be news. Now, if you want, claim that even news shows on some stations are biased in favour of liberals, but you will not find one clip of information being misrepresented to aid that bias.

#49 2011-10-24 20:55:39

@depresser, What if it's, how shall we say it? "Used to influence politics"? www.nationalreview.com/corner/276418/tea-party-zombies-must-die-daniel-foster. Imagine what the left would do if us "redneck" conservatives tried anything like that!

The Expert.

#50 2011-10-13 06:36:42

Australia    PatrickDup

@The Expert Nevertheless, the advantages still stand. And despite the L85 being bad as you claim, the XM8 is still very relaible as the U.S. army tests showed. In fact, as I remember it, it was the most reliable gun out of all the ones that were tested, SCAR-L, M416, M4, M16, M417, XM8.

#51 2011-10-10 20:23:02

You can put a C-Mag on a 416, ACOG too. And it's not all about range, or accuracy. The British L85 is extremely accurate, but the thing is very unreliable (or was). If you want range, go pick up a M21, or a FN-FAL.

The Expert.

#52 2011-10-10 17:20:03

United Kingdom    depresser

@The Expert Violence in video games is not real, so it is ok.

#53 2011-10-10 17:17:29

United Kingdom    depresser

@The Expert Oh please, the illegal gun trade in America is nowhere near significant enough to warrant everybody carrying a gun in self defense. America can also afford to police is more, instead of policing class C drugs.

Second amendment rights...... Those were given to you when you needed guns. America was under constant threat of invasion form France and Britain, and America used militia to defend itself, aka everyone needed a gun in case of invasion. There were also indians and the like in America at the time, not to mention dangerous wildlife and merciless raiders.

It is simply not needed now, certainly not in states which do not share a border with mexico.

#54 2011-10-10 04:36:03

Australia    PatrickDup

@The Expert Fair enough mate, but I will have to stick with the belief that I would rather go into battle with an XM-8 and its higher rate of fire, its lighter weight, its extreme accuracy and longer range - 750 m's I believe, and the ability to fit it with a dual 50 round drum magazine. It also comes with a standarised acog sight.

#55 2011-10-09 19:19:15

Well, I prefer the 416 because it's reliable, and is what the EX-8 isn't; cheap.

The Expert.

#56 2011-10-09 06:14:26

Australia    PatrickDup

@depresser And I get that, Politics is very interesting mate I agree.

#57 2011-10-09 06:13:37

Australia    PatrickDup

And I get that, Politics is very interesting your right.

#58 2011-10-09 05:03:52

Australia    PatrickDup

@The Expert The TAR-21 is made of steel on the outside and stainless steal parts on the inside mate. Even if your dad has a glock then that does not mean the American military is not biased against plastic guns.

#59 2011-10-09 04:57:48

Australia    PatrickDup

@depresser No problem mate.

#60 2011-10-08 20:49:23

OK, if the perpetrator is coming at you with a gun, which would you rather have; a slip of paper telling him to leave you alone, or a gun? Yeah, I agree, they ought to do time. But that isn't a option available right then. "But this can be solved by not selling guns to the public". Whenever I see that I laugh, I can't help but laugh. If they're using the weapon for a illegal purpose, does that mean they're going to obey the law in regard to getting that weapon? And there's another problem. Unlike you, we aren't a island. We can't keep stuff like that out. Mexico to the south and Canada to the north. Our borders aren't secured very well, as I'm sure you know. (Not to mention that would be a violation of our second amendment rights, but that's another story for another post) Also, how do you feel about violence in video games?

The Expert.

Board footer

Created by AFL, powered by FluxBB
© 2011 theworlddebating.com