Current events  
 Religion 
 Technology 
 Countries 
 Politics 
 Society 
 Other 

There are currently no top
rated posts : don't forget you can "thumb" up or down posts.

Website intro. Please login or register (it's very fast and free).

• Index
  • » Religion - Room 1
  • » Religious visions? by irishgenius
  •    Are religious visions true or are they fake?

I myself have experienced a vision.when i was around 5 or 6 years of age I saw Jesus straight across from me.I was amazed.I was standing on very white clouds,not naturally whit but very see-through clouds.the clouds I standing on were in my room!I could see my whole room and myself sleeping!Stiring about.Then he started to speak to me.I can't remember what he said but remember that he said that i was supposed to do something important for mankind and the choice is up to me.then i felt myself being pulled down back into my body with a gust of wind.A great experience!

omg

Edit

#41 2011-12-22 23:34:34

Ireland    irishgenius

Re: Religious visions?

@SgtPeppers 

I know and I have always said that but some of my friends say otherwise! crap

#42 2011-12-19 14:35:23

Canada    SgtPeppers

@irishgenius 

Seeing yourself sleep is actually rather a common feature of dreams. I must ask, you said "He looked like Jesus though a bit Middle Eastern", given Jesus was supposed to have been born in the Middle east, why is it odd he looks Middle eastern. If you are basing your conviction that this was Jesus on the appearance you see in church, you will be sorely disappointed to find out that we have no images or descriptions of him on which to base those, the images were simply a fairly ordinary male Jew, as they would look at that time, which was modified to look European.

#43 2011-12-19 09:53:40

Ireland    irishgenius

@SgtPeppers 

Man if I could get that book I would because I try to be open-minded.But I could see myself sleeping,which the thing I find strangest.

#44 2011-12-19 09:51:07

Ireland    irishgenius

@Fontinelle 

I know man.My friend told me that it might have been a dream and I did think that maybe he was right.But then I went back to the dream.I was young when this happened,only a toddler,and I knew nothing about Jesus other than he existed(lol).My family are not big on talking on religion so I don't know where I got all this knowledge of God etc.I could see myself sleep,which is strange considering that it wasn't my room.

#45 2011-12-19 09:44:43

Ireland    irishgenius

@Kronblom 

I saw myself sleeping and stirring and He looked like Jesus though a bit Middle Eastern,but so what?
And when I came back into my body,I went in with a gust of wind which I have recently learned that wind is the sign of the Holy Spirit

#46 2011-12-16 21:56:09

France    Fontinelle

Obviously some will have to be fake, many probably are, if not all.

Of course others are just strange dreams. I have had dreams of people telling me wierd things, so has everyone. But I do beleive sometimes people have these dreams and beleive them to be messages.

#47 2011-12-16 18:45:20

Sweden    Kronblom

@irishgenius 

How did you know?:facepalm:

#48 2011-12-15 14:24:17

Canada    SgtPeppers

@irishgenius 

That, like all religious visions and paranormal events was either a dream or the confusion of a tired mind, if you wanted a detailed explanation, I would recommend reading Carl Sagan's "The Demon Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark", he explains the cause of these types of visions (I don't know if you can get the book in Ireland, but you might be able to buy or download it online)

#49 2011-12-15 14:14:14

Ireland    irishgenius

Religious visions?

I myself have experienced a vision.when i was around 5 or 6 years of age I saw Jesus straight across from me.I was amazed.I was standing on very white clouds,not naturally whit but very see-through clouds.the clouds I standing on were in my room!I could see my whole room and myself sleeping!Stiring about.Then he started to speak to me.I can't remember what he said but remember that he said that i was supposed to do something important for mankind and the choice is up to me.then i felt myself being pulled down back into my body with a gust of wind.A great experience!

omg

Board footer

Created by AFL, powered by FluxBB
© 2011 theworlddebating.com