Current events  
 Religion 
 Technology 
 Countries 
 Politics 
 Society 
 Other 

There are currently no top
rated posts : don't forget you can "thumb" up or down posts.

Website intro. Please login or register (it's very fast and free).

• Index
  • » Society - Room 1
  • » Should the Death Penelty stay? by crossel
  •    Should the Death Penalty stay or be abolished?

I believe that the Death Penalty should stay. It is an eye for an eye. If you kill someone why should you be kept alive?

Edit

#1 2015-12-28 01:01:24

United States    Grenadier:)

Re: Should the Death Penelty stay?

I believe that it should be kept because some people may be mentally unstable to the extreme that they could harm others and potentially themselves while in jail. "Taking care" of the criminal could save some lives.

#2 2015-12-23 11:01:42

United Kingdom    Higgins

The death penalty has no place in an advanced society.

The death penalty, as a mean of punishment, is based on negativity, retribution, vengeance and violence.

#3 2015-12-02 12:31:11

United States    crossel

The law should be able to execute someone is they have killed someone in cold blood. Capital punishment or as I call it the Death Penalty should stay and become a national law. Imagine is someone killed you're kid would you want them to be able to have 50 years of free meals and lifting weights for fifty years. I they die then we save you money. There is no guarantee that they are going to suffer they may rise to the top in prison. If they die we can avoid giving them luxury.

#4 2015-11-13 21:41:35

Russia    Goebells

Capital punishment, death penalty or execution is punishment by death. The sentence is referred to as a death sentence. Crimes that can result in a death penalty are known as capital crimes or capital offences.

#5 2015-11-13 21:39:07

Russia    Goebells

We The USSR

Later in 1941, Germany began its most ambitious action yet, by invading the Soviet Union. Although the Germans initially made swift progress and advanced deep into the Russian heartland, the invasion of the USSR would prove to be the downfall of Germany's war effort. The country was just too big, and although Russia's initial resistance was weak, the nation's strength and determination, combined with its brutal winters, would eventually be more than the German army could overcome. In 1943, after the battles of Stalingrad and Kursk, Germany was forced into a full-scale retreat. During the course of 1944, the Germans were slowly but steadily forced completely out of Soviet territory, after which the Russians pursued them across eastern Europe and into Germany itself in 1945.

The Normandy Invasion

#6 2015-10-24 04:32:29

Taiwan (ROC)    Archduke

If this is how the yea is placed then I must say nay.
  First of all, we have came a long way from old Babylon and MAD is an ineffective interpersonal relationship principle--would you steal another person's clothes just because said person stole yours in the first place?
  Secondly, "the junction dilemna" is not only common but also painful in modern days. Whatever the operator chooses, people die. But the operator shouldn't be blamed for the deaths because he was unable to stop them. In fact, a person who could make hard choices should be kept at work. hump
  That's that.

#7 2015-09-19 02:57:29

United States    crossel

Should the Death Penelty stay?

I believe that the Death Penalty should stay. It is an eye for an eye. If you kill someone why should you be kept alive?

Board footer

Created by AFL, powered by FluxBB
© 2011 theworlddebating.com