Current events  
 Religion 
 Technology 
 Countries 
 Politics 
 Society 
 Other 

There are currently no top
rated posts : don't forget you can "thumb" up or down posts.

Website intro. Please login or register (it's very fast and free).

• Index
  • » Society - Room 1
  • » PCKA by Archduke
  •    Political correctness is killing America

(About time something debatable be brought up)
      There was once a dream called the USA. It chose to respect and protect the right of property. And for sometime, it was very successful in this matter.
      But since sometime in the past, "We need to provide insurance", "Let there be equality", "Mother Earth is crying" and the like, have morphed from slogans into the robbersˊbanners.
      So fell the American Dream.
      The industrious are robbed of their rightful income. WHY? "Look at those poor people! Your taxes fund their struggling lives!" "Why do you get to drive around while there are people who have no money for there next meal?" "You have to do your part in protecting Earth!"
      Would someone from the States tell me what will happen if a person challenges these opinions?
      How about these:
      "Social security policies increase de facto unemployment because the jobless have less motivation to find work."
      "Despite good intentions, social security will eventually destroy the economy, among many ways, creating more incentive to work less."
      "The influx of immigrants seeking social security are a parasitic existence within American society."
      What will happen when THIS is said?
      I can hardly imagine.
      And of course, the term African American. Were I a WASP, I would be effectively forbidden by PC to call an AA black. For goodness sake, Iˊm yellow.
      America has been praised for being a fort of freedom. Let not PCKA. Amen.

Edit

#1 2017-04-24 09:15:57

Taiwan (ROC)    Archduke

Re: PCKA

@crossel 

The problem in the UA case is that it removed passengers for crew members. I put the question in this thread because workers' rights is part of PC.
All hail, Trump I! Seriously, tell him to get his wall going, would you?

#2 2017-04-19 12:49:30

United States    crossel

@Archduke 

Yes I feel that the airline had the right to take him off but now in the force that they did. However, when he resisted he was fixing for a beating.

#3 2017-04-14 13:41:53

Taiwan (ROC)    Archduke

@crossel 

Hello. Care to share your views on the United Airlines case?

#4 2016-08-24 03:37:15

United States    crossel

@Archduke 

Wow we agree!

#5 2016-07-06 17:32:32

Taiwan (ROC)    Archduke

PCKA

(About time something debatable be brought up)
  There was once a dream called the USA. It chose to respect and protect the right of property. And for sometime, it was very successful in this matter.
  But since sometime in the past, "We need to provide insurance", "Let there be equality", "Mother Earth is crying" and the like, have morphed from slogans into the robbersˊbanners.
  So fell the American Dream.
  The industrious are robbed of their rightful income. WHY? "Look at those poor people! Your taxes fund their struggling lives!" "Why do you get to drive around while there are people who have no money for there next meal?" "You have to do your part in protecting Earth!"
  Would someone from the States tell me what will happen if a person challenges these opinions?
  How about these:
  "Social security policies increase de facto unemployment because the jobless have less motivation to find work."
  "Despite good intentions, social security will eventually destroy the economy, among many ways, creating more incentive to work less."
  "The influx of immigrants seeking social security are a parasitic existence within American society."
  What will happen when THIS is said?
  I can hardly imagine.
  And of course, the term African American. Were I a WASP, I would be effectively forbidden by PC to call an AA black. For goodness sake, Iˊm yellow.
  America has been praised for being a fort of freedom. Let not PCKA. Amen.

Board footer

Created by AFL, powered by FluxBB
© 2011 theworlddebating.com