Current events  
 Religion 
 Technology 
 Countries 
 Politics 
 Society 
 Other 

There are currently no top
rated posts : don't forget you can "thumb" up or down posts.

Website intro. Please login or register (it's very fast and free).

• Index
  • » Society - Room 1
  • » More people or less? by Archduke
  •    Should the global population be bigger or smaller?

Many topic have touched on this issue, and I believe a debate should have been started.
    Films like "The Kingsman" have expressed the opinion that humans are like virus and will overrun the Earth someday. However, I want to point out that this question has been brought up many times throughout history. So don't worry. If humans manage to stay alive, the population would certainly go beyond 7 billion.
    And another thing. Resources are things that humans can use. This means that for certain periods in history population growth increases the amount of resources. But for the present we are on the downward curve.

Edit

#1 2017-04-24 09:29:33

Taiwan (ROC)    Archduke

More people or less?

Many topic have touched on this issue, and I believe a debate should have been started.
Films like "The Kingsman" have expressed the opinion that humans are like virus and will overrun the Earth someday. However, I want to point out that this question has been brought up many times throughout history. So don't worry. If humans manage to stay alive, the population would certainly go beyond 7 billion.
And another thing. Resources are things that humans can use. This means that for certain periods in history population growth increases the amount of resources. But for the present we are on the downward curve.

Board footer

Created by AFL, powered by FluxBB
© 2011 theworlddebating.com