Current events  
 Religion 
 Technology 
 Countries 
 Politics 
 Society 
 Other 

There are currently no top
rated posts : don't forget you can "thumb" up or down posts.

Website intro. Please login or register (it's very fast and free).

• Index
  • » Other - Room 1
  • » Have you ever played FIFA 18? by DannaSegura
  •    Have you ever played FIFA 18?

FIFA 18 game will make it easier for everyone to enter into the world of FIFA series. One can buy FIFA 18 from online PC gaming stores which is capable of providing fun and exciting games for everyone.

Edit

#1 2019-03-28 10:32:30

United Kingdom    anthony77

Re: Have you ever played FIFA 18?

I'm 21 years old (born 1996). Fifa 1998 on the gamecube was my first. The first one I remember was fifa 06 on the PS2. My first career started with Accrington Stanley. I was awful at fifa - I played on amuater (I was 5 years old though). I played fifa 08 but remember nothing. I've had every fifa since fifa 13. From fifa 15 or 16, I started playing about 1500 hours per year (so about 4 hours a day) Fifa 17 I did 5 hours after school each night, and 9-12 hours on a Saturday and about 7 hours on a Sunday. Fifa 18 saw a slight drop in playtime as I was in year 11 so had gcses. I did about 3 hours each night after school, 5 hours on a Saturday and 3 hours on a Sunday. Fifa 19: 1st year of college (maths, further maths and physics) - I do about 6 hours a day (Monday to Friday), 9 hours on a Saturday and 8 hours on a Sunday. I make sure I do any homework before I start and have 2 breaks (Monday to Friday) of playing where I do 45 minutes revision in those breaks.Xvideos Xnxx Chaturbate

Last edited by anthony77 (2019-04-02 20:32:04)

#2 2019-02-19 09:49:32

United States    DannaSegura

Have you ever played FIFA 18?

FIFA 18 game will make it easier for everyone to enter into the world of FIFA series. One can buy FIFA 18 from online PC gaming stores which is capable of providing fun and exciting games for everyone.

Board footer

Created by AFL, powered by FluxBB
© 2011 theworlddebating.com