Current events  
 Religion 
 Technology 
 Countries 
 Politics 
 Society 
 Other 

There are currently no top
rated posts : don't forget you can "thumb" up or down posts.

Website intro. Please login or register (it's very fast and free).

• Index
  • » Current events - Room 1
  • » Was 9/11 a conspiracy? by fra2591

• I don't think that the US goverment has anything to do with this. However, the story of this guy, Larry Silverstein, who won several billion dollars from the insurance AND who won the reconstruction contact. I'm just saying : its really easy for a guy like this to do this. He could have payed the terrorists...

Edit

#41 2011-10-23 03:48:10

Canada    SgtPeppers

Re: Was 9/11 a conspiracy?

Found a video which attacks a major part of the conspiracy (note, this is a summary of a series of videos, the others can be found on the users youtube channel)

#42 2011-10-13 22:02:46

United States    jesuschrist

Of course it wasn't a conspiracy. People juste refuse to admit the truth because they are afraid.

#43 2011-09-13 13:14:59

Russia    antonov

@Doo Pee americans lost a LOT of money in the iraq war. more than 3trillion dollars. Saying they joined the war to win money is just stupid.

#44 2011-08-29 07:53:49

France    fra2591

yeah this is why i believe that it was set up by  guy so he could touch the insurance. the owner of the tower bought a new one several month before the attack.  I believe the us had nothing to win in this attack. one guy could have easily pulled it off : with the proper budget and support it s possible ( see first post of the debate

#45 2011-08-29 03:11:27

Canada    SgtPeppers

@The Expert 

Apparently even creationists are smarter than truthers

#46 2011-08-28 20:31:37

United States    The Expert

Why the hell would Israel do it?

And Sgt.Peppers has laid out the points
so perfectly that I don't think I can elaborate.

The Expert.

#47 2011-08-27 03:40:35

Canada    SgtPeppers

@fra2591 

Repairs that there are no records of, and which not even the most hardcore 9/11 truthers claim occurred. Cutting the support beams is necessary or the tower stays standing.

Question, why would the US need to bring down the towers, they would get more than enough reason to start a war from the planes alone, even if they had just been brought down without hitting targets.

For the people claiming it was Israel, on flight 93 one passenger was a high ranking official, one hijacker sat behind him and stabbed him when they took the plane, knowing he was dangerous, why would Israelis allow him to fly on the plane, let alone kill him specifically.

#48 2011-08-25 01:55:58

France    fra2591

@SgtPeppers Are you sure that it is mandatory to cut into the support beams? but you know we could just say that the noise comes from the drilling in some imaginary repairs... big_smile

#49 2011-08-25 00:41:08

Canada    SgtPeppers

@fra2591

For your second point, I was saying for someone to carry out the attack and perpetrate a cover up blaming someone else, not making it look accidental

Placing explosives is noisy because you have to reach the support beams, cut into them, place explosives, and hide any trace of it all, you also have to hope that the explosives are not detonated by the plane crash, since that would ruin the whole detonation. Flip on the discovery channel and watch one of the demolition shows, they all say that outside triggers are very real danger

#50 2011-08-21 22:52:24

France    fra2591

@SgtPeppers  

Firstly I was not comparing people and girders, I was saying the collapse reduced humans to powder, which is not easy. 

I assure you that it is very easy.

Aside from the fact that you would need thousands of people to carry out such an attack and the cover up after. Not one has come forward. 

That's stupid since you're suggesting that it was an accident. When it clearly wasn't.

Also, when could they have placed these explosives in the buildings, the process would be noisy and world financial hubs are going to have a lot of people working late, or who clean the buildings. 

Since when is placing an explosive "noisy"? yeahno

#51 2011-08-09 23:29:22

United States    Rashid

I do not think it was Mossad, however I do believe that there are many things the government aren't telling us. Mainly, the fact that they knew about the attack before it even happened, and the reported agenda behind the attacks was complete hogwash. I am mainly concerned about the media coverage that was put out; they were simply lying to the people about why America was attacked.

#52 2011-08-07 03:03:21

Canada    SgtPeppers

@fra2591 Firstly I was not comparing people and girders, I was saying the collapse reduced humans to powder, which is not easy. Aside from the fact that you would need thousands of people to carry out such an attack and the cover up after. Not one has come forward. Also, when could they have placed these explosives in the buildings, the process would be noisy and world financial hubs are going to have a lot of people working late, or who clean the buildings. The fact is when you have hundreds of thousands of girders falling and shattering like glass under that much force, you will get all kinds of shapes formed, so all you need ids for the weak point in the girder to be strait. which it most likely would be.

#53 2011-08-05 09:38:00

Australia    PatrickDup

@fra2591 I think your right Fra, about huge steel gurders being immune from being cut clean by a collapsing building or another piece of steel. But thats under normal circumstances. Even though jet fuel is not hot enough to melt steel, it can still make it soft enough for the metal and debree in a falling skyscraper to break apart the gurders at their welding points, once the heating of the jet fuel has been done. Thats my opinion anyway, not that i am a structural engineer though. So i think it definately could have been a regular terrorist attack and that all the damage was done by the plane and the collapse.

#54 2011-08-04 23:20:38

France    fra2591

@worldpeace9 what the hell would Israel win from this? Imagine if the US found out... No this is just stupid nono

#55 2011-08-04 23:19:03

France    fra2591

@SgtPeppers dude you can't compare people and the main pillars of the structure. It's like a million times stronger. Lol people. People are as solid as a giant donut. A pencil can pierce a human body. Cuts this clean and this many simply CANNOT have been caused by an airplane. yeahno

#56 2011-08-04 03:09:11

Canada    SgtPeppers

@fra2591 

Your quote is wrong, the largest plane they tested the towers for was a propeller plane with two engines. those cuts could have easily occurred in the collapse, you have thousands of girders being smashed with enough force to disintegrate people caught in the collapse, a few girders are going to be smashed so they look clean cut. A conspiracy is insanely implausible.

Last edited by SgtPeppers (2011-08-04 03:10:09)

#57 2011-08-03 13:52:03

France    fra2591

@Gishkiman I know that. What I was saying is that since the cuts seem perfect, and that in the picture and on other pictures the pillars all have perfect cuts, it must be the proof that it was a controlled demolition. The cuts are exactly the same when it is a controlled demolition since they are placed with an angle like this :

WTC_anglecutEx-d029b.jpg

And yeah I'm also pretty sure, like you, that the plane crash didn't make any damages to the "core" structure. However the explosion caused by the fuel did a lot of superficial yet impressive damage.

The explosion may be big but... not enough to bring the whole tower down. It is all the more improbable since the tower WAS designed to resist to the crash of a plane!

quotemark1 The building was designed to have a fully loaded 707 crash into it quotemark2

Last edited by fra2591 (2011-08-03 13:53:34)

#58 2011-08-01 03:57:24

United States    Gishkiman

@fra2591

When a plane (especially weaker commercial flights) crash into something giant, solid, and containing a whole lot of inertia, they'll usually disintergrate in impact. And of course it wasn't the plane that cut those beams in the picture. Only the force of the building sliding down as it fell could do that. Melting things is much too messy to make such perfect cuts. You had good theories and questions though. 

#59 2011-07-08 21:30:27

Canada    SgtPeppers

@antonov 

Sorry, I was talking over the long term, that the US will benifit from these resources

#60 2011-07-04 01:04:16

Russia    antonov

@SgtPeppers well... should I remember you that Afghanistan DOES NOT YET exploit it's ressources. And even if Iraq cut his oil exports it wouldn't cause  a lot of damages...

Board footer

Created by AFL, powered by FluxBB
© 2011 theworlddebating.com