Current events  
 Religion 
 Technology 
 Countries 
 Politics 
 Society 
 Other 

There are currently no top
rated posts : don't forget you can "thumb" up or down posts.

Website intro. Please login or register (it's very fast and free).

• Index
  • » Current events - Room 1
  • » Was 9/11 a conspiracy? by fra2591

• I don't think that the US goverment has anything to do with this. However, the story of this guy, Larry Silverstein, who won several billion dollars from the insurance AND who won the reconstruction contact. I'm just saying : its really easy for a guy like this to do this. He could have payed the terrorists...

Edit

#81 2011-05-03 06:02:10

Australia    PatrickDup

Re: Was 9/11 a conspiracy?

100% no chance of it being a conspiracy. No government would do this to it's own people. Well not a stable democratic capitalist government in one of the most prosperous nations and lands in the world. Their would have been too many loose ends to tie up. Too many people who would have wanted to speak out. Too many people with families in the danger zone. And the type of trained professional military personel you would need in order to pull off something on this scale would have included many patriotic people who would not have any of it. SO NO! Their is no real conspiracy. Only what paranoid people have made up. If you've been in any nations military you would know what I'm talking about. How most military people would be sickened of hurting what they signed up to protect. Not all of them joined just to pay the bills and get by you know. Especially not the professional special forces and demolition experts who would have been needed for a job like this. So that's my view, anyone care to debate?

#82 2011-05-02 05:22:05

United States    EvilCoupons

HEY GAIZ!! This is a bit off topic but related to this debate/situation whatever but...
OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!! I'm sure you've all heard of the news but I just wanted to inform, man, still can't believe that this was almost a decade ago......hard to believe...:/

#83 2011-05-01 17:55:14

France    fra2591

@Tavorich because a lot of elements are troubling : there are no images of the plane crashing in the pentagon, and the impact whole doesn't look like an aiplane impact. The two towers went town exactly like they were demolished. WTC 7 collapsed several hours after for no reason...

and these pictures :

9-11-evidence-of-thermite-cut-columns-b-indicated.jpg

this almost prooves that it was controled demolition.
and then there's the flight who crashed in a field and there was no plane found, just a whole...

#84 2011-04-26 00:44:11

Earth    TheOne

@valdo Orr.. you could tell some guys to steer the planes into buildings.. could have been a "lucky" hit for all we know. hum

#85 2011-04-22 04:40:12

United States    Snow_Dog

The explosions down the sides of the building could be natural gas pipes if they used that for heating, or it could be burning jet fuel traveling down elevator shafts and igniting various flammable things. The WTC was built in way that the structure ended up collapsing like that. (this is from a documentary I saw)

#86 2011-04-21 13:55:18

Russia    Tavorich

Why is it so hard to accept that the planes were hijacked and crashed into the buildings?

#87 2011-04-21 11:53:22

United States    Reaper007

@valdo Hold your horses there buddy,they may not be bombs but neither was a plane going to The Pentagon.It was a missile.That's still a conspiracy.:|:

#88 2011-04-20 17:23:18

Canada    Aesop

This youtube video, which consists of 26 parts appears to account for how the buildings came down, the shuddering just before the collapse, the apparent near free fall collapse speed, the complete pulverization, why the top floors remained intact, etc.
YouTube Search:
Dimitri Khalezov - WTC Nuclear Demolition [1/26]
                               TO
Dimitri Khalezov - WTC Nuclear Demolition [26/26]
The theory is most accountable along with planted demolition charges throughout the structures.

Last edited by Aesop (2011-04-20 17:49:26)

#89 2011-04-16 19:32:49

Spain    valdo

Here's my theory:  

Larry Silverstein, who won several billion dollars from the insurance AND who won the reconstruction contact 

(fra2591) did it: he payed al quaeda to send two suicide bombers in the towers. He got easily plans, and the weaknesses of the structure, since he was the owner of the buildings. His team put explosives in th towers. IF they were explosives in the tower, why did they wait more than an hour : 3 options:

1- to stick to the explanation they'd give to the press (the fire from the fuel melted down the core structure) =>yes, but the autorities would have noticed that something was wrong, so...
2- to fix the attention of all tv stations of the world on the towers.
=> yes, because if everyone saw this WITH THEIR ONE EYES, they would be a lot more pissed, and concequently the goverment would have to find quickly a responsable if he didn't want to appear weak.
3- to let time for the people inside the towers to leave.
     => thats stupid cause if you can kill 2000, you can kill 5000...

If they weren't explosives in the towers, they MUST have had some american working for them anyways, someone who worked on the contruction project of the two towers. (reference to my previous post)

But I don't think al quaeda did this because if I was a terrorist, I would say a bit MORE CLEARLY that I did that. By that I mean that the video where Ben laden says he did it is completly crappy.
So maybe the guy didn't directly contact al qaeda but only several terrorists... This guy could have done this by himself, with a team.

Last edited by valdo (2011-04-16 19:35:20)

#90 2011-04-16 19:14:08

Spain    valdo

@kazak well... they would need detailed plans of the building, who aren't hard to obtain... THey would also probably need an architect who worked on the project so he can tell them the weaknesses of the structure. Then they would need two trained pilots capable of crashing on the buildings at the perfect height and perfect angle...

#91 2011-04-16 08:09:35

United Kingdom    kazak

how long does it take to train a pilot or two,to hit a building so it collapses floor by floor and doesn't topple over on it's side x2

#92 2011-04-16 00:41:29

United States    america

thats bull shit if america really wanted to fight the terrist they would fly airplanes into 2 of the worlds largest buildings the pentagon and trie to hit the white house like pear harbor why would they destroy a hole fleet of the navy in the pacific

#93 2011-04-15 13:39:52

Spain    valdo

@Reaper007 well... if there were no bombs in the building then there's no conspiracy!!! lol2

#94 2011-04-12 19:47:44

United States    Reaper007

The 9/11 attacks is a conspiracy,but the fact that "bombs" were planted in the WTC is false.The booming you hear is the force of the cranes(or what ever that thing that supports the building called)being broken.

#95 2011-04-11 22:13:46

United States    americaneag

Wow omg  amazing video! I don't really have an opinion on that one... And I don't really care. Sure, we'll probably never know who was responsable for this, but at the end, what we know for sure is that the people in the planes were muslim terrorists. All the theories about the US goverment and Israel being behind an enormous conspiracy is just ridiculous.

#96 2011-04-10 21:57:57

France    fra2591

Was 9/11 a conspiracy?

I don't think that the US goverment has anything to do with this. However, the story of this guy, Larry Silverstein, who won several billion dollars from the insurance AND who won the reconstruction contact. I'm just saying : its really easy for a guy like this to do this. He could have payed the terrorists...

Board footer

Created by AFL, powered by FluxBB
© 2011 theworlddebating.com