Current events  
 Religion 
 Technology 
 Countries 
 Politics 
 Society 
 Other 

There are currently no top
rated posts : don't forget you can "thumb" up or down posts.

Website intro. Please login or register (it's very fast and free).

• Index
  • » Techology - Room 1
  • » World's best assault rifle by americaneag
  •    What is currently the best assault rifle in the world ? (power, accuracy, reliability...)

Personally I think it's the AA 12.

Edit : ok yeah I know the AA12 is a shotgun. So my second choice is the M4A1.

Edit

#1 2016-09-23 11:04:32

India    sindhu

Re: World's best assault rifle

I can't imagine how costly the rifle is why every country invest more in defense Pega Online Training

#2 2014-07-25 02:23:57

Taiwan (ROC)    Archduke

If best means most used...then the AK-47 and AKM, without doubt.

P.S.: North Korean special forces use AK-74s. The rabbit eaters nono .

#3 2012-12-18 09:05:07

United States    Urbansamura

Yea and it cost $3000 you can do much better with a cheaper and more accurate DPMS or another FN product, the FAL or any of its models.

#4 2012-12-18 09:02:05

United States    Urbansamura

It all depends on what you want. If you want a survival/apocalypse rifle the AK47 is hard to beat; it's reliable, fairly accurate, ammo is cheap. If you want to punch pretty holes in paper an AR15 is not what you want, get a Remington 700 they are far more accurate then any AR or AK. If you want a home defense weapon, a 12 gauge or a handgun is the way to go. If you want an all around rifle get a DPMS Oracle, it's fairly cheap($710), it uses the .223 round so ammo is available, it will shoot a 1" group at 100 yards with good ammo. I own one and I love it.

#5 2012-07-09 22:03:14

Liechtenstein    maddnz

somehow this therad went from AR's to abortion lol2

I think the Swiss "Sig 550" is one of the best AR's since it uses 7.70mm rounds and it is very accurate. On the other hand an AK47 is pretty cheap and reliable but by far not the most accurate. All the Colt-rifles (like Ar15 or M4's) are not very reliable but at least the look good smile I don't know much about the Remington ACR but if it's price is legit it should be^^.

#6 2012-07-08 23:45:28

Germany    Bernd

@PatrickDup 

I am a little bit surprised by the topic "Germany from Bismarck to Hitler" because Bismarck can´t be understood without the Napoleonic and Independence Wars and Bismarck´s membership of the parliament in Frankfurt.
If you want further information on german history i would be glad to help you

#7 2012-03-19 13:37:19

Canada    SgtPeppers

@Ninad 

Are you basing this on facts or on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare?

#8 2012-03-19 12:40:49

India    Ninad

i think thw best rifle is AK-47 because it is a most lethal rifle>>>>>>>>>

#9 2012-03-05 14:56:19

Canada    SgtPeppers

@PatrickDup 

Good to see you back in the game, I was getting a little tired of only having NikoLStak arguing the other side.

We have some points of agreement:
1. Most pregnancies that are terminated for reasons other than health
2. There should be as few abortions as possible

But the main contentions I have are:
1. The baby does not in fact have rights
2. About 1/4 of the 1st trimester pregnancies would self abort even if the procedure were not performed, thus your argument means that whether people are forced to raise a child is a numbers game. This also means that there is no guarantee that the "child" is losing anything
3. I would postulate that in the modern world, unless the girl is from a wealthy background, she will have to work minimum wage to support the child, and that child will have a miserable life

We both want there to be fewer abortions, but I propose the best strategy is to promote use and knowledge of birth control and keep abortion as a right that will only be exercised on very rare occasions.

#10 2012-03-03 11:25:14

Australia    PatrickDup

@depresser 

Lets be serious guys. Most Woman dont abort because of their health. It is because of their selfishness. They want to experience a normal life without the accidental pregnancy. But that baby has rights too. It is a living respirating human being and will have aspirations and goals when it comes of age. It is not just a tadpole with human DNA. Dont however, assume that I dont care about womans rights. But sometimes in life we ned to do things that are hard for ourselves for the greater good of another person. In this case it would be these womans flesh and blood. Their sons or daughters.

And nice to talk to you guys again. I have been busy enrolling in one of m y local universities and I am in now and have started classes. I am studying a history major. Six semesters of study over three years, with 48 units of study needed which is equivalent to 24 individual subjects. My first four subjects for the current semester that has just started are, 'Alexander the Great and the Hellenistic World', 'Germany from Bismark to Hitler', 'The Rise of Greece from Mycenaean Greece to Classical Greece', and 'The Foundations of Europe'.

#11 2012-02-02 01:19:01

United Kingdom    depresser

@SgtPeppers 

yeah, i agree with that. I would definitely say that at this point it has grown to a baby, but yeah the mother's life is far more important.

#12 2012-01-31 20:06:22

Canada    SgtPeppers

@depresser 

I think after that point the only exception is for health of the mother, the fact is that if someone reaches that point they have basically chosen to have the child, no one could be indecisive that long, so I fail to see why the parameter is even needed.

#13 2012-01-30 19:25:44

United Kingdom    depresser

@The Expert 
          Actually 26 weeks is they youngest they can survive normally I think and 26 weeks should and is illegal.

#14 2011-12-22 14:12:31

Canada    SgtPeppers

@PatrickDup 

No brain function (I am not sure about a beating heart), the nervous system is not functioning until 2 months before birth, so you are basically dealing with a tadpole with human DNA. There is no evidence of dreams and even if there were, they would not be experiencing anything, given they have no experiences to base it off of. You then say you are in favour for the first couple weeks, how are they even supposed to be able to know about the pregnancy, you would need at least 6 weeks to be certain that the period was missed (especially for teenagers, where the period is more likely to not follow a normal pattern), by your logic, a woman can be forced to carry a baby in relation to whether their period would usually fall in the 2 weeks after conception.

#15 2011-12-22 09:34:11

Australia    PatrickDup

@SgtPeppers 

What about the babies aspirations? He or she is going to grow up and be a beutiful person some day. Why does a mother have the right to end that babies potential. And I am under the impression that by 8 weeks of pregnancy the feotus has a beating heart and therefore brain function. It even dreams even if those dreams would be nothing complex but still that babies first experiences nontheless. So at 8 weeks abortion would be the murder of a human being. I would only ever be okay with abortion personally if it was within the first week or two. At that time it is just a bundle of rapidly dividing cells. No different than having a wank and disposing of your seamen/sperm down the toilet drain, or a girl having her period and throwing away a used tampon. Those acts would be getting rid of as much genetic reproductive material as ending a two week pregnancy. Anything up to two weeks would probably be fine, including contraception and abortion pill. I think that after two weeks, even if at two and a half weeks it is just a more developed bundle of cells, it is still wrong to abort because of the potential for complex life that the feotus has. It will one day be a complex being.

#16 2011-12-18 19:31:15

Russia    NikoLStak

@SgtPeppers 

Of course. I would not allow her to put an end to the live of his future child because of HER mistake. On that, since when a mother is in the obligation to raise his child?

#17 2011-12-18 18:51:52

Canada    SgtPeppers

@NikoLStak 

So you would force a woman to bring a baby to term, likely sacrificing most of their aspirations to do so, on the basis of a mistake or perhaps even an accident?

#18 2011-12-18 16:10:49

Russia    NikoLStak

I can say with assurance that a pregnant woman isn't the best weapon ever.
Abortion can be a tolerable thing with exeptionnal reasons. But if the baby is destinated to be in good health but has been conceived accidentally, the bitch who abord it should be beaten to death.

#19 2011-12-11 00:35:54

Canada    SgtPeppers

@The Expert 

That is just false, the majority of abortions take place in the first couple months, usually around the time that symptoms would become noticeable enough to warrant an explanation. Late term abortions are rarely performed and would likely only occur if the mothers health is in danger or if the baby is determined to have some defect, which would mean it would be stillborn or if it had something like severe autism, such that the parent might decide they cannot afford to raise the child or some similar reason. After 3 months (if I remember correctly), an abortion will require the woman to go into labour and expel the fetus, that is why at that point a good reason is needed to terminate the pregnancy, because the woman is going to give birth anyway.

#20 2011-12-10 22:28:42

United States    The Expert

@depresser 

Most abortions take place after 5 months, when the fetus can survive outside.

The Expert.

Board footer

Created by AFL, powered by FluxBB
© 2011 theworlddebating.com