Current events  
 Religion 
 Technology 
 Countries 
 Politics 
 Society 
 Other 

There are currently no top
rated posts : don't forget you can "thumb" up or down posts.

Website intro. Please login or register (it's very fast and free).

• Index
  • » Current events - Room 1
  • » Will a race war begin? by Dremord
  •    Many people across the states are supposedly promoting a race war. (continue)

Will one ever happen and why?

Edit

#1 2018-12-22 06:20:53

United States    ileydwar

Re: Will a race war begin?

Race will be begin after the collection of the all war products and the essentials have to complete from the supposedly. This war will work only when essay Australia needs to come for the start by the student's benefits only.

#2 2014-07-11 19:27:49

Taiwan (ROC)    Archduke

Extremists are a constant threat....anyone, anywhere, anytime.... racists?....no you're kidding....war?....no they don't have the guts.... nono

Last edited by Archduke (2014-07-11 19:28:03)

#3 2012-10-10 06:19:27

Germany    Dasding23

A race war you ask?
A race war would mean, that people of one race are coherent and have the same thinking and mindset so they would act as a race against other races, which is just ridiculous.

There will absolutely be no race wars because a race (fortunately) doesn't determine your attitudes or your mindset.

If you just look at Pakistan and India: They are different people of (yeah i know it's a bit more complicated) one race and they fight against each other because of Ideology, not because of race.

I am white (caucasian) and don't consider myself superior to any other person because of my race.

There are several extremists in our world who try to use the race "argument" for their agenda so i think there will be terrorist attacks which are motivated by xenophobic delusion, as they happened all over history.

#4 2012-07-08 23:27:49

Germany    Bernd

I don´t think that there will be racial wars.
But there will be wars on water and wars on religion. And the islam is the threat.

#5 2012-05-27 08:03:22

India    chankya

@NikoLStak 

lord buddha is the 10 th incarnation (avatar) of hindu god LORD VISHNU.

princess gautam siddharth who later become lord buddha was a hindu first,

Buddhism and Hinduism is synonym to each other and share equal philosophy except some diffirence

#6 2012-05-26 19:38:50

Russia    NikoLStak

@chankya 

Exellent. India isn't hindu?...

#7 2012-05-26 06:25:58

India    chankya

et me tell u , we indian only hate communist chinese governmnet but we dont hate common chinese peoples. they r like our brothers and sisters we share common culture and history since hundred of years from the time of buddha.

but communist chinese government( who even killed own innocent Chinese civilians) is the biggest enemy

#8 2012-05-25 18:30:05

Russia    NikoLStak

@chankya 

I'm slavic not white but no, I don't make difference between brown and white skins since I have 14 years old. But ask me the same with tchetchnians and my answer will be totally different. I don't judge people about their race, i judge them about their nationalty and religions.

So.. If you have to choose between a chinese or a indian, you accuse the chinese. Right?

#9 2012-05-25 18:18:05

India    chankya

in short and simple, i would like to say u , white will always look down on browns becoz of their color, no matter what browns or black do to appease u peoples,.
u will always find an loophole to accuse blacks or browns like ur white forefathers did.

discrimination and injustice will never bring peace in this world 

#10 2012-05-25 18:03:04

Russia    NikoLStak

@chankya 

These Indians were not here to change our culture but to study. I wasn't refering to them. The butcher and traitors who did this should have been sent to gulags.
I have nothing against sharing cultures, it's a good thing. I'm reffering to immigrants who ask to the city to stop showing christmas decoration in the streets for exemple. Or to allow them to pray in public, or in classes. Or even to bring their holy knifes everywhere they go.

Last edited by NikoLStak (2012-05-25 18:08:54)

#11 2012-05-25 17:44:03

Russia    NikoLStak

@chankya 

So you want to make me believe that no white, black, chinese, russian or japanese guys people got killed in India by rascist scumbags? There is xenophobes everywhere, it's not from yesterday...

I condemn every assault on other races person in Russia but skinheads are everywhere too... The wave of imperialist immigrants cause all this rascism. We're not in different nation for noting, it's because we are differents. When you change of country, it's to adopt their culture not to impose the yours. If that's your goal stay in your homeland. I'll tolerate until some immigrants force me to change my way of life like in North America...

Whatever, if the elder indians would have needed ressources to feed a war against the elder chineses and been more powerfull than the european, they would have invaded too.

Last edited by NikoLStak (2012-05-25 17:45:49)

#12 2012-05-22 21:00:02

Russia    NikoLStak

@chankya 

It's not like if someone else than you care about avenging it's 500 years old ancestors. On that, you certainly got britishes ancestors M. the indian Hitler.
Don't blame these whites for decimating the others races. Blame monarchist and capitalist systems that lead them into the highly profitable territories of India.

#13 2012-05-15 02:12:41

United States    EvilCoupons

No, there are still a bunch of stupid people in the world who continue to discriminate against other races, ethnicities etc... for their own stupid reasons, but no. All that stupid junk is the past, and buried where it belongs. If not society is and has already been accepting eachother for their colors, but is still not blind to them. The world still has along way to go before they can look past that.
But in some scales it get worse, and it gets better, where people still live up to their negative stereotypes or are either changing it for the better. There will still be events and occasions where issues like this resurface to show it's ugly face, but nothing big, nor anything that would bring up war against such groups.
Eventually, most hate towards one another because of such characteristics will die out, buts it's not like these differences can't be ignored when it's clearly there. We'll learn to coop amongst eachother despite these diversities

#14 2012-05-09 16:11:44

Russia    NikoLStak

@The Terran 

Right. The only a race war is the jews and the muslims and it's more a religious war.

#15 2012-05-08 21:53:20

Earth    The Terran

Racism has been somewhat rooted out, yes, there are still racists, such as the stereotypical southern American who believes in enslaving Africans, and the extremist Europeans who think that the Muslims are taking over the world...But I don't think wars will break out.

#16 2012-05-08 16:18:00

Russia    NikoLStak

@Dremord 

These wars belong to the past... And the Europeans always won and enslaved their new black or yellow subjects. The only exeption is USSR who crushed Germany but this was mostly a ideological war.
Almost everybody got a interracial friendship today.

#17 2012-05-08 01:36:38

United States    Dremord

Will a race war begin?

Will one ever happen and why?

Last edited by Dremord (2012-05-08 01:37:29)

Board footer

Created by AFL, powered by FluxBB
© 2011 theworlddebating.com